Questions from Prospective Respondents
WHITWORTH WATER DISTRICT NO. 2
REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS
District Engineering Services
Whitworth Water District No. 2 (District), pursuant to and in compliance with RCW 39.80, is requesting qualifications from firms or individuals for engineering services of the District. The District is located at 10828 N. Waikiki Rd. Spokane, WA 99218.
SUBMISSION OF PROPOSAL
To receive consideration, responses must be submitted in accordance with the following instructions:
1. All response submittals shall be sealed and delivered to:
Whitworth Water District No. 2
Attention – Tim Murrell, General Manager
10828 N. Waikiki Rd.
Spokane, WA 99218
2. Submit six (6) copies of the response by 4:00 p.m. (PST) March 30, 2018 ; and
3. The envelope must be clearly marked “ENGINEERING SERVICES”; and
4. Modifications to submissions may be submitted prior to the date and time specified for receipt of submissions; and
5. Optional attendance to a Pre-Submittal Conference at 10:00 a.m. (PST) on March 16, 2018 at Whitworth District Offices
The District reserves the right to reject any responses, and can utilize its sole discretion to accept the submittal it considers most favorable to the District’s interests. The District also has the right to waive minor irregularities in procedures.
February 16, 2018
Timothy Murrell, General Manager
Request For Qualifications Document >>